New Orleans Rhythm & Blues Company released their debut CD of original songs, "Identity Crisis". It quickly garnered critical praise, widespread fan approval and received many awards and accolades including the following:
“That’s The Mardi Gras!” held the number 1 spot in the Blues genre at MP3.com for an impressive 4 weeks, climbing to number 42 overall – quite an accomplishment considering there were over 700,000 songs at MP3.com. 4 of their songs were in the Top Twenty in Rock at MP3.com and 4 other songs were in the Top Forty in the Blues genre. Thousands of fans from all over the world have heard their music.
- Song of the Year “That’s The Mardi Gras!” - chosen by readers of Tambalaya Magazine
- Signed record deal with Louisiana Red Hot Records - song to be included on the release of “Mardi Gras: The Language of New Orleans”
- “Wake Up” was featured in SPIN Magazine
- "Get Down To It" was chosen by celebrity judges as one of the
“Top 5 on the Web”
- Following their French Quarter Festival performances,
the band sold out of CDs.